STAFF SELECTION PROCESS
The process of selecting candidates for vacancies includes the following steps:
- Placement of vacancy announcement on all available channels:
- Specialized sites for searching candidates, such as rabota.uz; myjob.uz; superjob.uz; uzjobs.com; hh.uz;
- Social network Facebook;
- Printed publications – newspapers and flyers;
- Information boards.
- Collection and analysis of resumes, which allows you to select those candidates who have the most relevant skills for this vacancy.
- Testing and other methods designed to determine the technical knowledge and professional skills of the candidate, as well as his ability to manage.
- Interview with representatives of the Human Resources Department. The purpose of the interview is to assess the professional and personal qualities of the candidate, answers to the candidate’s questions.
- Interview with the head of the department, which allows you to determine the ability of the candidate in a specific field of activity.
- A job offer is offered only if the candidate has successfully completed all stages of the selection.
How long will the entire selection process take?
Depending on the complexity of the vacancy, the entire selection process can take from two weeks to two months;
Can I apply for several vacancies at once?
You can submit your resume for several vacancies relevant requirements;
How many stages of selection should I go through?
The first stage of selection is a thorough analysis of the resume, which allows you to select those candidates who have the most relevant skills for this vacancy.
The second stage is an interview with representatives of the Human Resources Department. The purpose of this interview is to assess the professional and personal qualities of the candidate, as well as a brief story about the company and answers to the candidate’s questions. (Additional tests are possible);
The third stage of selection – Interview with the head of the department, where we are considering a candidate;
How do I know the results of the interview?
After passing through all stages of the interview, the representatives of the Human Resources department contact you and report the results of the interview.